geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: build error
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:12:11 GMT
I'm seeing this too.  You are correct in thinking it has to do with
interop depending on openejb-core.  I think Mark is trying to fix it
properly.  Meanwhile adding

modules/interop/project.xml,\

to the list of multiproject.excludes in project.properties will help.
I'm not sure if there is an additional problem waiting in assembly.

thanks
david jencks