geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: build error
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:12:11 GMT
I'm seeing this too.  You are correct in thinking it has to do with
interop depending on openejb-core.  I think Mark is trying to fix it
properly.  Meanwhile adding

to the list of multiproject.excludes in will help.
I'm not sure if there is an additional problem waiting in assembly.

david jencks

On Mar 27, 2005, at 9:04 PM, Mitch sdfasfd wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to do a rebuild-all after doinging a fresh-checkout and I
> am getting a "A Cycle was detected" error.  After doing a little
> investigation I believe it may be related to the interop module and
> openejb dependencies but I am not experienced enough with
> maven/geronimo to be sure.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks

View raw message