geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Why is geronimo-1.0-M3-src.tar.gz incomplete?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:39:20 GMT

Hello David,

I'm currently preparing to create some backups from software I'm using
or which I want to use for both, Linux and Windows, because I'm thinking
about moving to Linux. That's why I'm currently not willing to check out
the geronimo sources.

I don't know if the sources are identical for Linux and Windows, so I
wanted to download both source archives. If the are sources are
identical, it should not be a problem to open the zip file under Linux
or to first extract the files on Windows.

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld

David Blevins schrieb:
> On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 07:30:31AM +0100, Peter Nabbefeld wrote:
>
>>Hello Dain,
>>
>>what about the current M3 distribution? Will You update it?
>

> Hey Peter,
>
> You are very welcome to create new tars from the v1_0_M3 tag in our retired incubator
cvs.  I would be very happy to post them.