geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <dblev...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: ANN: Geronimo 1.0-M3 Release
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 06:21:07 GMT

On Feb 7, 2005, at 9:53 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2005, at 9:35 PM, Preston L. Bannister wrote:
>
>> Yes, I checked and noticed the commit messages (on the mailing list).
>>  Hard to pin a specific significance - detail but no insight.
>>

> How about our release notes?  You have any suggestions on how we can
> improve those?
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/v1.0-M3/RELEASE-NOTES-1.0-M3.txt

You know, I was just looking at our M3 release notes, and it's really
ironic you used the words "specific significance."  Here are some
section titles from the release notes:

* Significant Changes Since the M2 Release
* Significant Missing Features
* Specific Issues Addressed in M3 Release

It's the most i've smiled all day!  Should buy you beer.

-David