geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "David J. Green" <da...@southernwoodwork.com>
Subject Mail Archives and EJB3
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:36:07 GMT
Hello all!

I'm new here so hang with me.
    First, I tried to find some information in the mail list archives,
and received a Velocity Servlet error when I tried to view the messages
by subject, and also when I tried by thread.  Someone might want to look
at that, although I know you're all busy.
    Second, I assume Geronimo's  EJB code is written for the 2.1 spec,
but was curious about the plan once the 3.0 spec is release.  Will that
be a feature for the future, or will you try to get it up as quickly as
you can.
    I'm looking forward to dumping my current server program.  Keep up
the good work.
-David