geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Preston L. Bannister" <pres...@bannister.us>
Subject Re: Updating the web-site
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:50:56 GMT
FWIW, I would suggest you put up a weblog, and allow anyone working on
Geronimo to post, and post anything they think might be of interest to
folks outside the project.  Plus folks can get updated via an RSS feed!

Based on the end results from all the other sites using Maven, it sure
looks like Maven is more trouble than it is worth :).

Heck, why not just use a public weblog site (like, say
http://apache-geronimo.blogspot.com/ ) if setting up a weblog on the
Apache site is too much trouble(?).

--
Preston L. Bannister