geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: ANN: Geronimo 1.0-M3 Release
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:37:11 GMT
On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 08:18:57AM +0100, Peter Nabbefeld wrote:
> David Blevins schrieb:
>
> >Don't think I follow.  The M in 1.0-M3 stands for Milestone, inspired by
> >the way the Eclipse project labels their milestone releases.
> >

> Seems I've not expressed my point correctly: I just wanted to say, that
> it sometimes seems to users, that progress of development has stopped,
> just because there is no (milestone) release - just to encourage the
> geronimo team to think about an M4 release. However, from Jeremy's reply
> it seems there is currently no chance for a new release.

Got it.  I feel you pain.  I'd love to push out another release, but the last one took Aaron,
Dain and I the better part of a week (and we still messed up the source tar).  Right now,
we're in go-go-go mode and breaking that momentum for a release wouldn't be a good thing.

Bear with us :)

Thanks,
David