geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: Deploy tool
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:04:53 GMT
Hi,

I think it is looking inside the geronimo-jetty.xml file in the WAR
which is in an EAR. I have done a few such tests and I did not have any
problems.

One thing that seems wrong in Petr's attachments is the
geronimo-application.xml file. The module element, if present, needs a
<web> element and either a <alt-dd> element or the entire <web-app> from
geronimo-jetty.xml as Jeremy suggested. I believe the <module> element
can be removed, if appropriate vendor DDs are present in each of the
modules.

I tried a simple web-app with the Petr's DDs and it throws an "Invalid
DD". Everything works fine when I remove the <module> from
geronimo-application.xml. I am unsure where the "No deployer found"
error is coming from.

Regards,
-Hari

PS: My source code is a couple of weeks old