geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: Getting Started Geronimo.
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:39:41 GMT
We have schema definitions, however these are still definitely subject
to change.  You can find them after a build collected in

I strongly encourage you to look into xdoclet2 since my experience with
xdoclet 1 is that the templates quickly turn into an unmaintainable
mess.  I don't actually know that xdoclet2 is any better, but the
developers claim it should be.  I personally think that the "template"
for xml descriptors should an annotated schema of the document you are
trying to generate, the annotations consisting of queries against the
model extracted from the javadoc tags.

david jencks