geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: installing geronimo over one already installed tomcat
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:40:24 GMT
Sérgio M. Basto wrote:

> Sounds fine to me, but I will be able to register EJB and use on some
> applications (webapps) of tomcat-Jakarta ?

Yes, remotely as if they were to be installed on separate JVMs. So,
although Tomcat and Geronimo work on the same JVM the communication is
done as they weren't.

I'm working on the tomcat-builder module so that the integration will
become closer (no webapps directory), but it won't happen by the end of
the week, perhaps in the coming week. Having done that I think the rest
will go easier.

> thanks,

Jacek