geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo on Fedora
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:10:55 GMT
Looks like the public repos are out of sync.  Geronimo is the
integration of 5 projects, and a lot of changes propagate several
projects.  What happens is the jars for the projects are all published
at different times, so there is a period where things don't build
independently.  I suggest you use our maven goals that checkout and
does a transitive build of geronimo and the sister projects. Simply
run,

maven m:co
maven m:build

later you can use