geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark McClellan <mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaWorld Article and Certification Claims
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:50:43 GMT
Lajos,

I'm totally unqualified to answer your question, but here goes....

I think the porblem is summed in your inital email.  "I don't consider
JBoss open source like Geronimo". Strickly your opinion. Make the
correction as requested and add a sidebar to the article that explains
the main differences between the lgpl and the apache license.

Mark