geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "L. Yeung" <l_yeung_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo XDoclet (geronimo-jetty tags)
Date Sat, 25 Dec 2004 17:38:31 GMT
I'm looking at geronimo-jetty specs and I'm planning
to implement it in coming days. The things that I'm
wondering are as follows:

a. One thing that I can think of currently is that the
tag should start with @geronimo.web instead of
@geronimo.jetty. What if Geronimo starts to support
tomcat, should the it also support a tag of
@geronimo.tomcat? Are there any plans to support
different specs for different web containers? Maybe
one universal geronimo web tags should implement
jetty, geronimo and other future web containers.

b. Are the tags made as class level sufficient enough.
I honestly don't have much experience with web
deployment descriptors.

-len