geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "L. Yeung" <l_yeung_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: xdoclet-geronimo plugin
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:51:50 GMT
I've written some docs on geronimo-plugin and uploaded
the geronimo-xdoclet sources and geronimo-apps, a
sample maven template, moments ago.

The @geronimo.attr is currently written as class leel
instead of method level. I think it should be moved to
method level for better source manageability, but I
can't find any good samples which uses attributes. If
you could provide some, I'll move them in a few days.

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

- L. Yeung

(http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220).