geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo on Fedora
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:30:18 GMT
Thanks Dain.

I did not have Subversion installed and so as a first step, I just
downloaded the 1.0-M3 source. After sending my email, I searched through
the dev mailing list archive and found that the source does not
necessarily builds.
So I have installed Subversion now and I am going to do a checkout of
Geronimo and then do the builds as you suggested.

Thanks again.
-Hari