geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected transaction support element
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 20:53:39 GMT
I didn't immediately see the example in ch1, but the plans for adapters  
have changed quite a bit from august.  You could try comparing the  
failing plan with the default-database-plan in  
modules/assembly/src/plan.

thanks
david jencks

On Nov 4, 2004, at 12:46 PM, Lynch, Peter wrote:

> I'm trying the example from chapter 1 of David Blevins' book
> (http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/08/02/geronimo.html) and  
> getting
> this error:
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks,
> Peter Lynch
>
>
> D:\geronimo-1.0-M2>ant install
> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> install:
>      [echo] Installing the Axion Datasource
>      [java] org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException:  
> Unexpected
> transaction support element
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.configu 
> reCon
> nectionManager(ConnectorModuleBuilder.java:656)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.addOutb 
> oundG
> Beans
> (ConnectorModuleBuilder.java:707)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.addConn 
> ector
> GBeans(ConnectorModuleBuilder.java:348)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.addGBea 
> ns(Co
> nnectorModuleBuilder.java:286)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder$$FastCl 
> assBy
> CGLIB
> $$a535b6aa.invoke(<generated>)
>      [java]     at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:87)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoke 
> r.jav
> a:38)
>
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation
> .java
> :142)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:744)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:89)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationIn 
> voker
> .java
> :34)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.CGLibMethodInterceptor.intercept(CGLibMet 
> hodIn
> terce
> ptor.java:112)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$9e4 
> 5a280
> .addG
> Beans(<generated>)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration 
> (EARC
> onfig
> Builder.java:442)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration 
> (EARC
> onfig
> Builder.java:346)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration 
> (EARC
> onfig
> Builder.java:244)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$ 
> $38e5
> 6ec6.
> invoke(<generated>)
>      [java]     at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:87)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoke 
> r.jav
> a:38)
>
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation
> .java
> :142)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:744)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:89)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationIn 
> voker
> .java
> :34)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.CGLibMethodInterceptor.intercept(CGLibMet 
> hodIn
> terce
> ptor.java:112)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$7 
> a1ca0
> ae.bu
> ildConfiguration(<generated>)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:198)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.inv 
> oke(<
> gener
> ated>)
>      [java]     at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:87)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoke 
> r.jav
> a:38)
>
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation
> .java
> :142)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:765)
>      [java]     at
> mx4j.server.interceptor.InvokerMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerMBe 
> anSer
> verIn
> terceptor.java:218)
>      [java]     at
> mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBe 
> anSer
> verIn
> terceptor.java:121)
>      [java]     at
> mx4j.server.interceptor.SecurityMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(SecurityM 
> BeanS
> erver
> Interceptor.java:86)
>      [java]     at
> mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBe 
> anSer
> verIn
> terceptor.java:121)
>      [java]     at
> mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBe 
> anSer
> verIn
> terceptor.java:121)
>      [java]     at
> mx4j.server.interceptor.ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke 
> (Cont
> extCl
> assLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.java:205)
>      [java]     at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.invoke(MX4JMBeanServer.java:1079)
>      [java]     at  
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.invoke(Kernel.java:231)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.CommandLine.main(CommandLine.java:93)
>
>
>
> BUILD FAILED
> D:\geronimo-1.0-M2\build.xml:16: Java returned: 2
>
> Total time: 17 seconds
> D:\geronimo-1.0-M2>
>
>
> Peter Lynch
> ManTec development
> NBNZ level 2
> ext 6387
> DDI 382 6387
>
>
> This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
> If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy  
> or retain it.
> If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by  
> return email
> and delete the emails.
> Thank you.
>


Mime
View raw message