geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Strategies for Eliminating OOM Exceptions on Redeploys?
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:50:12 GMT
I certainly agree this is an important issue.  I think so far our main
defense has been "good design".  Do you have a specific example that
causes problems on geronimo, or are you just warning us to check this
thoroughly?  I take it you are also hinting that we should test with a
web app that uses hibernate:-)

many thanks,
david jencks