geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lajos <la...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: One more time: unable to deploy ear
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:40:47 GMT

Hi David -

I'm using

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy <file>

to deploy. The .ear fails deployment, as well as the .jar. The .war
deployment works fine by itself and I can run it without any problems.

I did not try with a plan yet, since my goal hear is to see the minimum
I need to do to get an ear deployed in Geronimo. But I'll try that now.
Also, my .ear drops into my custom Tomcat/OpenEJB 0.9.2 combination just
fine, so I know it works.

Thanks,

Lajos