geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lajos <la...@galatea.com>
Subject No deployer found
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 03:46:26 GMT

Hi -

I'm trying to deploy an EAR in M3, and keep getting this error:
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException: No deployer found:,
moduleFile/<path-to-ear>

Since there is no other error, and of course the file exists, I can only
assume that something in the packaging is not to Geronimo's liking. Can
someone tell me if this is a valid directory structure for M3?

<ejbs>.jar
<webapp>.war
META-INF/application.xml
META-INF/geronimo-application.xml

As I understand, both META-INF/geronimo-application.xml and a deployment
plan are technically optional in M3, particularly for a simple session bean.

Within <ejbs>.jar, I have the classes and both ejb-jar.xml and
openejb-jar.xml.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Regards,

Lajos

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL