geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Glyn Normington <glyn_norming...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Geronimo structure
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:26:50 GMT
I am trying to understand the structure of geronimo. I found a useful
picture of the class loader hierarchy in Aaron's draft book.

Any pointers as to how the set of subdirectories of geronimo/modules is
reflected, if at all, in runtime structure? For example, are all those
classes loaded by the org/apache/geronimo/Server class loader?

"maven site" generated a "dependencies" page describing geronimo as a
stand-alone application with no dependencies on any other project. Is
this accurate?

Sorry for such basic questions - I only started looking at the
implementation yesterday. :-)

Glyn