geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: To get Petstore 1.1.2 work on geronimo
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:18:57 GMT
On Oct 8, 2004, at 11:34 PM, Craig Johannsen wrote:

> Hi Rajesh,
>
> Will you make your Petstore example application available somewhere
> for download in the near future?

I'm not sure we can.  It is a sample application provided by Sun, and
most Sun software have licenses that restrict us from redistributing
it.  You can download it from sun your self
http://java.sun.com/developer/releases/petstore/

> Does anyone have an example of a simple CMP entity bean application
> that deploys and runs in Geronimo?  If so, please make it available
> for others to download and try out (e.g., the openejb
> org.acme.employee.EmployeeBean example).

CMP is not complete yet, but there are some very simple working CMP
beans in the OpenEJB itests (in OpenEJB CVS under itests).

-dain