geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: web application descriptor
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:52:29 GMT
I don't remember exactly what was in M2.  Current svn version of
geronimo attempts to translate all servlet 2.2 and 2.3 web.xml to valid
equivalent 2.4 descriptors.  Could you please try your original 2.3
web.xml against the latest svn version of geronimo and report if it
works properly?  If not, supplying the web.xml to us as a test case
would be very useful.

many thanks,
David Jencks