geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Богатырев Сергей <Z...@elsigroup.ru>
Subject RE: web application descriptor
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:59:09 GMT
I will try the svn geronimo version.

I attached web.xml from xplanner project (www.xplanner.org).

When deployed this application into geronimo, I also needed to replace
relative paths in jsp pages with full paths, e. g.

<% @include file="../custom/some.jsp" %> replaced with <% @include
file="/WEB-INF/jsp/custom/some.jsp" %>

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:djencks@gluecode.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 6:52 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: web application descriptor

I don't remember exactly what was in M2.  Current svn version of
geronimo attempts to translate all servlet 2.2 and 2.3 web.xml to valid
equivalent 2.4 descriptors.  Could you please try your original 2.3
web.xml against the latest svn version of geronimo and report if it
works properly?  If not, supplying the web.xml to us as a test case
would be very useful.

many thanks,
David Jencks