geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.naming.NotContextException
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:00:00 GMT
You should not need a jndi.properties file to run geronimo, since there
is a NamingProperties gbean (in the system plan) that is supposed to be
used to set these properties as System properties.  Did you add the
jndi.properties file or is it still, despite my efforts, included with
geronimo?

Either way, this exception is rather odd, in that it appears that the
Oracle driver is relying on particular jndi settings in its
environment.  Does the Oracle documentation discuss this?

thanks
david jencks