geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Content Length problem
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:16:57 GMT
Sai

Please don't cross post to both lists - just user is fine.

 > 22:44:03,765 WARN  [HttpConnection] Invalid length:
Content-Length=18865 written
 > =3982 for http://localhost:8080/sai/styles/sai.css

I believe the warning here is triggered because you set the content
length to 18865 but only actually wrote 3982 bytes. Jetty is warning you
that the stream has been truncated. This should not happen with the
default servlet - are you using any filters or wrapping the response?

--
Jeremy