geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: To get Petstore 1.1.2 work on geronimo
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:20 GMT
Wow Great Job!

For this one:
<ejb-ref>
     <ejb-ref-name>ejb/catalog/Catalog</ejb-ref-name>
     <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>

<home>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.shoppingcart.catalog.ejb.CatalogHome</
home>

<remote>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.shoppingcart.catalog.ejb.Catalog</
remote>
<!---------------------------------------------------------------->
     <ejb-link>TheCatalog</ejb-link>

     <!--This had to be added as geronimo requires the links to be
available-->
</ejb-ref>

I will look at adding another ejb-ref matcher that checks for an ejb in
the same ear with matching home and remote interfaces.  Don't expect it
right away but I'll add it to my todo list.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect