geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: what is the role of "mapping.properties" and what are its entries specify.<eom>
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:35:33 GMT
It's used for realm bridging, mapping one subject's principals form one
security realm to another.  If you do a search on mapping.properties
you'll see the GBean configurations that use that file.  From there you
can find the code.  Off the top of my head, I think that the connector
architecture uses realm bridging to map subject principals from our
container into principals used by the EIS.

Regards,
Alan

the views of Reuters Ltd.