geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sai Arunachalam <sai.arunacha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBCDataSource in Geronimo
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:51:37 GMT
Hi,
     Thanks a lot Gianny and Jeremy. I decided to download the
connector (TranQL) since Jeremy says that CMR support and the PK
problem can be solved easily as the low level things are already in
place. Now I tried to run maven, but it gives me the following error:

--------------------------------
Attempting to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-M2.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-M2.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-M2.jar

Total time: 4 seconds
Finished at: Sat Aug 28 18:17:15 IST 2004
I ain't able to get this jar in my geronimo version. I checked out the
latest version as well and couldn't spot it. How do I get this
connector working?

Thanks,
Sai