geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sai Arunachalam <sai.arunacha...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo build failing: jmx problem
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:44:32 GMT
Hi,

I checked out the latest nightly build and ran maven and fhe following
test failed.

[junit] Tests run: 6, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.412 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST javax.jms.QueueRequestorTest FAILED

So I skipped the tests and ran maven again and got the following error.

Unable to obtain goal [default] --
/home/TU1/geronimo/incubator-geronimo/modules/assembly/maven.xml:159:15:
<bootstrap:bootstrap> com/sun/jmx/mbeanserver/GetPropertyAction

Can anybody help me please...

I don't know if the following thing is related to the above problem,
but just in case:
My tomcat was working all the while, but suddenly after the above
problem, even though it starts up, I get the following error trying to
load the default page:

An error occured while loading http://localhost:8080/

(Note: I do shutdown tomcat when I try to start geronimo and vice versa.)

Thanks in advance,
Sai