geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sai Arunachalam <sai.arunacha...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying PetStore in Geronimo
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 06:22:25 GMT
Hi,
    I have been trying to deploy PetStore on Geronimo by reading what
is given on http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore .

1. At one part of the doc, it says that change the <ejb-relation-name>
in META-INF/ejb-jar.xml of customer-ejb.jar from an empty string to a
unique one within relationships. What does this mean? Can you give me
an example value...

2. And how to get rid of the NullPointerException when the
petstore.ear is finally deployed?

3. There is no such file called etc/boot-service.xml. Where do I find
this? (I checked out from the CVS and built it using maven... Now I
have a directory structure of
geronimo/incubator-geronimo/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT.)

Any hints and pointers would be very helpful. Thanks a lot in advance.
Sai