geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PetStore deployment on Geronimo
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:21:47 GMT
Sai Arunachalam wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am trying to make Petstore run on Geronimo. I learnt from a
> previous mail that Geronimo doesn't support PetStore as of now. Can
> somebody tell me as to what are the features in petstore that aren't
> supported by Geronimo?
>    I am adding the geronimo specific deployment descriptors to try to
> make it work. If this is the wrong area to start, can someone tell me
> where to start?

Hi,

Here it is http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore. I've been working
on it, but had to look into issues in OpenEJB that consumes all my time.

What's known to not work in Geronimo, in fact in OpenEJB, is the
compound primary keys that are used in PetStore. That's what mostly
prevents PetStore from being deployed onto Geronimo.

> Sai

Jacek