geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: documentation on geronimo's deployment descriptors
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:03:19 GMT
Sai Arunachalam wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Sai,

>    does any one have any documentation on geronimo's deployment
> descriptors?

As far as I know, the only documentation about the DDs are the
corresponding schemas, which are available in the source repository of
Geronimo and OpenEJB:

  o Geronimo's modules/jetty/src/schema/geronimo-jetty.xsd (jsps/servlets)
  o OpenEJB's modules/core/src/schema/openejb-jar.xsd (ejbs)
  o Geronimo's modules/connector/src/schema/geronimo-connector_1_5.xsd
(rars)

> Besides, if there is someone who has some amount of doc on Gbeans, that would help as
well.

Take a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-b2074bb563bf1a2056acffdc3711e465bcd7ed77

> I am trying to port some apps from Weblogic 6.1 to Geronimo and am
> getting a lot of problems, on the openejb-jar.xml,
> geronimo-application.xml and web.xml files. It would greatly help if
> someone could help me on this...

What are they? Let your problems become ours :)

> Thanks,
> Sai

Jacek