geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying PetStore in Geronimo
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:49:16 GMT
Sai Arunachalam wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Sai,

>     I have been trying to deploy PetStore on Geronimo by reading what
> is given on http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore .

Unfortunatelly, it's not yet possible to deploy PetStore onto Geronimo.
The instructions you referred to were from the past versions of Geronimo
and were taken down due their misrepresentation.

> Any hints and pointers would be very helpful. Thanks a lot in advance.

You can subscribe to the page to receive information about updates to
your mailbox. As soon as the updates are available they will certainly
be included in that page.

> Sai

Best,
Jacek