geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Ravindran <rajesh.ravind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException when deloying petstore
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:55:06 GMT
As Gianny mentioned, I was having problems while trying to deploy
petstore with the <env-entry> elements, as their order was not being
accepted.

So I put <env-entry-type> before <env-entry-value>. After doing this I
was able to manage without the error while delploying. But now when I
try to start the server for this application. It gives me an error
saying that the order has to be different, i.e  <env-entry-type>
should come after <env-entry-value>.

Can u suggest how to get around this problem. If this is a bug, has it
been repaired?

Thanks

Rajesh