geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Ravindran <rajesh.ravind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is env-entry-value tag in web.xml not supported
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:58:41 GMT
Thanks Gianny. But right now , i am facing another problem. I was
trying to deploy petstore (trying to see what problems I might face
doing that). And its gives an exception during deployment

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException: Unable to create
EJB jndi environment: ejbNameTheCustomer

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException: Home
interface class not found:

The corresponding ejb-jar.xml snippet:

      <ejb-name>TheCustomer</ejb-name>
      <home>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.customer.customer.ejb.CustomerHome</home>
      <remote>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.customer.customer.ejb.Customer</remote>
      <ejb-class>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.customer.customer.ejb.CustomerEJB</ejb-class>

The home interface is part of the customerEjb.jar

Could you tell me what's wrong here, & how i can repair it

Thanks
Rajesh