geronimo-user mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: Is geronimo compatible with resource adapters deployed in weblogic
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:51:41 GMT
On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 01:50:41PM +0530, Sai Arunachalam wrote:
> <security-principal-map>

Not sure.

> <map-config-property>

I've found that this isn't needed - geronimo will load the values from
the ra.xml config-property elements without needing an entry in
geronimo-ra.xml, at least for resource adapters so it should work for
connection factories, too.

> <capacity-increment>
> <shrinking-enabled>
> two more related tags are <shrink-period-minutes> and
> <connection-cleanup-frequency>

I'm not sure, but I'd say that these look like tuning parameters to me
so you're probably OK for testing without them.

I think that the schema for the geronimo-config.ra file is
modules/connector/src/schema/geronimo-connector_1_5.xsd in the
geronimo source tree.