geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Utilda future?
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 06:15:33 GMT
Hi guys

I always add our mp config extensions -
http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/extensions.html - to my apps so
wonder if utilda should get it by default?

Also wonder what future we give to utilda,
Technically you can build custom distro with meecrowave plugin already -
this is why we didnt add a utilda plugin - but it is not mp oriented. Do we
want a plugin with a list of spec and it would do the custom distro ootb?
Can just be some meecrowave mojo customization but since we own version in
g-microprofile it can be more user friendly.

Cause of their closeness, we can also imagine switching meecrowave for
tomee there.

Anyone already took some mn to think about it? I dont know if it is a "bad
good idea" or not yet.