If you wish I could commit all of the above.

- Ray

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 6:16 PM Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@liferay.com> wrote:
Hey Mark,

This is not a -1 but maybe a +0 due to I'd have liked to see a few changes:

- The exported package versions being updated
- use official OSGi dependencies rather than the deprecated felix ones
- the osgi.contract version wasn't amended to add 2.2
- don't use the old geronimo-osgi-locator in favour of Service Loader Mediator

Sincerely,
- Ray