Interesting, ok thanks Romain.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 3:29 PM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ivan,

In a few cases - don't recall out of my head if it is all - TomEE wraps user application in InternalApplication. IIRC it was for caching reason - TomEE not being super cleanly aligned on CDI + to avoid to get multiple instances between runtime and deployment which can break user code. Enhancing TomEE to no do it anymore or not use a wrapper when not needed can be a first step fixing that.

Romain Manni-Bucau