geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-jpa_2.2_spec api jar
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 23:16:19 GMT
Hey Mark,

This is not a -1 but maybe a +0 due to I'd have liked to see a few changes:

- The exported package versions being updated
- use official OSGi dependencies rather than the deprecated felix ones
- the osgi.contract version wasn't amended to add 2.2
- don't use the old geronimo-osgi-locator in favour of Service Loader
Mediator

Sincerely,
- Ray

 (@rotty3000)