geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "In" parameter not being populated OpenAPI
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:37:48 GMT
Yes Ivan, array mapping is in progress. In the meantime you can define your
schema to ensure you control it and the implicit representation does not
depends on the way the impl parses it - which can not match your underlying
mapper.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
<https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old Blog
<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/java-ee-8-high-performance>


Le lun. 11 févr. 2019 à 14:23, Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunckes@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Looks like it is fixed in the master, but when I get the lib and add to
> tomee it shows some bad behavior with the schemas.
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:09 AM Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunckes@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> No I didn't, I will have a look. thanks
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:08 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <
>> rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ivan,
>>>
>>> Did you test on the snapshot? we got some enhancements about it.
>>>
>>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
>>> <https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old Blog
>>> <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <
>>> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
>>> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book
>>> <
>>> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/java-ee-8-high-performance
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>> Le lun. 11 févr. 2019 à 14:03, Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunckes@gmail.com>
>>> a
>>> écrit :
>>>
>>> > Hey guys, I think there is an issue with parameters as the "in"
>>> property
>>> > is required by the spec and is not showing up. This affects swagger-ui
>>> as
>>> > it doesn't replace uf by the actual value. Anyone aware of this issue?
>>> >
>>> > {
>>> >   "openapi": "3.0.1",
>>> >   "paths": {
>>> >     "/test/{uf}": {
>>> >       "get": {
>>> >         "deprecated": false,
>>> >         "description": "Test by UF.",
>>> >         "operationId": "test",
>>> >         "parameters": [
>>> >           {
>>> >             "name": "uf",
>>> >             "required": true,
>>> >             "schema": {
>>> >               "type": "string"
>>> >             },
>>> >             "style": "simple"
>>> >           }
>>> >         ],
>>> >         "responses": {
>>> >           "200": {
>>> >             "content": {
>>> >               "application/json": {
>>> >                 "schema": {
>>> >                   "deprecated": false,
>>> >                   "exclusiveMaximum": false,
>>> >                   "exclusiveMinimum": false,
>>> >                   "items": {
>>> >
>>> >                   },
>>> >                   "maxLength": 2147483647,
>>> >                   "minLength": 0,
>>> >                   "nullable": false,
>>> >                   "properties": {
>>> >
>>> >                   },
>>> >                   "readOnly": false,
>>> >                   "uniqueItems": false,
>>> >                   "writeOnly": false
>>> >                 }
>>> >               }
>>> >             },
>>> >             "description": "Success"
>>> >           },
>>> >           "400": {
>>> >             "content": {
>>> >               "200": {
>>> >
>>> >               }
>>> >             },
>>> >             "description": "Bad Request"
>>> >           }
>>> >         },
>>> >
>>> >       }
>>> >     },
>>> >
>>> >   }
>>> >   ]
>>> > }
>>> >
>>>
>>

Mime
View raw message