geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: Major updates to XBean
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 22:06:39 GMT
I've fixed RAT warnings and compilation issues. I also updated XSD
generation logic, so it uses Apache WS Xmlschema instead of println
statements.
Generated schema is compatible with previous one.

I also cleaned up type handling a bit.

There are still 18 xbean-spring tests which are failing. These failures
happen due to schema validation for more exotic constructions (maps,
mixed content etc).
I tested my branch locally against ActiveMQ 5.x and it does work. Since
AMQ does not use any of fancy mappings, just standard attributes and
elements - it worked just fine.
Project compiles and builds under Maven 3.5.4 with empty repo too.

Cheers,
Lukasz