geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Import jwt auth code or do it back from scratch?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 08:45:10 GMT
I think it's not about the work to do the import. It's just about that JL did all the work,
so he should also show up as committer.
Merit to whom merit belongs to!

And ofc will help with reviews and polishing then!

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 03.04.2018 um 22:35 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>

> Le 3 avr. 2018 21:37, "Jean-Louis MONTEIRO" <jeanouii@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Hi Romain,
>
> Is there anything preventing to pull the code from my PR?
>
> No, let me rephrase: can *you* import it please? :)
>
> Not that I am very attached to the code I produced.
> It's not perfect either, but wouldn't it be sad to start from scratch?
>
> Jean-Louis
>

> Le sam. 31 mars 2018 à 18:15, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> a écrit
:
> Hi JL
>
> Is it ok for you to import the reusable code you did in the repo we got for the spec
or do you prefer i recode it to populate the repo? Also planning to do the api jar next to
the impl.