geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Planning to cut Config & Safeguard This Week
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2018 15:34:09 GMT
Hey guys

Just pushed up the last of the changes for Safeguard to make it pass Fault
Tolerance 1.0's TCK.  There's a small change I still want to make it to
allow the executor to be pluggable, and plan to have a following release
soon that introduces more configurable properties.

With that said, I'm going to plan to stage the Config 1.1 release tomorrow
and start testing the Safeguard release process (since this'll be the first
time we're releasing a git repo).  Once that's working, I'll plan to stage
that release as well.

Please note - Safeguard requires a Config 1.2 implementation to run, since
Config 1.2 introduces common sense converters (for enums in particular) and
Class converter built in.  I didn't want to register a custom converter.

John