geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Planning to cut Config & Safeguard This Week
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:10:06 GMT
+1 go for it!

> Safeguard requires a Config 1.2 implementation to run, since Config 1.2

Geronimo-config-1.1  is microprofile-config 1.2, right?

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 01.01.2018 um 16:34 schrieb John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>:
>
> Hey guys
>
> Just pushed up the last of the changes for Safeguard to make it pass Fault Tolerance
1.0's TCK.  There's a small change I still want to make it to allow the executor to be pluggable,
and plan to have a following release soon that introduces more configurable properties.

> With that said, I'm going to plan to stage the Config 1.1 release tomorrow and start
testing the Safeguard release process (since this'll be the first time we're releasing a git
repo).  Once that's working, I'll plan to stage that release as well.

> Please note - Safeguard requires a Config 1.2 implementation to run, since Config 1.2
introduces common sense converters (for enums in particular) and Class converter built in.
 I didn't want to register a custom converter.