geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Reading microprofile-config.properties from a WAR file in an Arquillian test
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 19:05:41 GMT
It's pretty easy to tackle. Do a this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResources("META-INF/microprofile-config.properties")
and print out the URLs.
If there is no hit then the arquillian adapter doesn't provide full functionality.

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 30.11.2017 um 20:02 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>
> SW respect what you do bit agree it lack a classes metainf api shortcut.
>
> Isnt an adpater bug once well placed?
>
> Le 30 nov. 2017 19:16, "John D. Ament" <johndament@apache.org> a écrit :
> And that doesn't work either for GConfig at least (granted, this is an arquillian test
against a WAR file on Weld, so I'm not sure if there's classloader behavior at play here either).
 Do I just need to check to see if I can getResource("META-INF/microprofile-config.properties")
?