geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Safeguard without MP-Config?
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2017 18:56:06 GMT
Hi RĂ¼diger!

I think it would be fine if it could operate without MP Config.  I was
actually thinking that configuration could be more of an SPI, rather than a
hard requirement.  E.g. one impl for MP Config, another for ConfigJSR, and
maybe a default one with system properties enabled?

And you are correct, that was my strawman placeholder to solve it, but
agree that it will not work 100%

If you want to create a pull request, first fork
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-safeguard then make your changes in your
fork.  You should then see an option in github to raise a PR.

John