geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Make geronimo/xbean config a JSR-382 impl?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:09:21 GMT
Maybe we can go yet another way.Take what we have right now (MicroProfile-API) and expose the
JSR-382 functionality as wrapper in an additional module?
It would also be possible to do it the other way around: have the core use javax.config.*
and expose the MP apis in an additional module.
I'd say whatever provides more features should be the base system.The other should get exposed
on top of it.
Currently it would even be trivial to have an own project with just a few lines which implements
JSR-382 on top of any MicroProfile-config container.On the long term I expect javax.config.*
to be used predominantly though.

Wdyt?
LieGrue,strub

    On Friday, 27 October 2017, 18:14:39 GMT+2, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>