geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mirroring Geronimo Config on Github?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:10:42 GMT
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:02 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Le 17 juil. 2017 04:13, "John D. Ament" <johndament@apache.org> a écrit :
>
> All,
>
> Would anyone be against mirroring the Geronimo Config module on github?  I
> think it would be a good thing to get more people aware of the feature.
>

> +1

Ok, I've requested it
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-14619 though
at some point we may want to consider git repos (which are now fully self
serve).

> Second, who can I talk to get access to edit http://geronimo.apache.org/ ?
> I think it would be good to start adding docs on how to use Config.
>

> Do we want to use confluence or use a static generated site? (Based on
> jbake?)
>
> This option makes it easier to contribute IMO and to maintain.

I agree, the usage of confluence for a website feels weird.  I wouldn't
mind spending time working on a new website for Geronimo.  I've been able
to get jbake working obviously for other sites.