geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: CI for Geronimo Config
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 09:50:32 GMT

> Am 06.07.2017 um 01:19 schrieb Alan Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com>:
>

>> Ok, I got this one working.  Turns out it was more issues with handling of default
values.  At least locally now the TCK passes 100%.  However, Jenkins fails because of the
issue I noted above.

> Awesome!  A while back I asked about how the CI was setup.  Were you able to find any
docs on details about the CI pipeline?  I’m happy to start some seed docs.

It's actually a bug in OpenWebBeans. It's now fixed and Romain upgraded to the 1.7.4-SNAPSHOT.

In OWB we create subclassing proxies and by default use the exact same package and ClassLoader.
This is needed as CDI also requires to proxy package scope and protected methods. This is
contrary to EJB which only requires to proxy 'Business Methods', which by definition must
be public.

Romain added a check. If a signer is not null then you are in a signed and sealed jar. And
then we need to use a different package name for the generated proxy classes.
We will release OWB-1.7.4 soon.

Btw, Weld has the same bug it seems.

LieGrue,
strub