geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Mirroring Geronimo Config on Github?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 04:38:09 GMT
Great, txs a bunch!

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 18.07.2017 um 00:10 schrieb John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>:
>

> On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:02 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Le 17 juil. 2017 04:13, "John D. Ament" <johndament@apache.org> a écrit :
> All,
>
> Would anyone be against mirroring the Geronimo Config module on github?  I think it would
be a good thing to get more people aware of the feature.

> +1
>

> Ok, I've requested it https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-14619
though at some point we may want to consider git repos (which are now fully self serve).

> Second, who can I talk to get access to edit http://geronimo.apache.org/ ?  I think it
would be good to start adding docs on how to use Config.

> Do we want to use confluence or use a static generated site? (Based on jbake?)
>
> This option makes it easier to contribute IMO and to maintain.
>
> I agree, the usage of confluence for a website feels weird.  I wouldn't mind spending
time working on a new website for Geronimo.  I've been able to get jbake working obviously
for other sites.